Effective Date: April 28, 2021
Notice to Children Under the Age of 16:
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website, including providing any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us at 603-260-3291.
Personal information we collect
We collect personal information about you in connection with providing advisory services to you. We also collect data about visitors to our Site and those that subscribe to our marketing newsletters.
The kind of personal information we obtain might include:
- Contact information (name, postal and/or email address, telephone number)
- Information used in connection with opening and/or servicing your account such as income, investment experience, employment information, and wire transfer instructions.
- Other personal information that you provide to us, such as information via email for qualifying or onboarding, as well as other documents we receive from you or on your behalf.
- Internet or other similar activity, such as, browsing history, interaction with our website or email campaigns, and interaction with the information available on our website.
How we collect this information
We collect this information from you through various means, for example, when you give us your contact information through our Site contact form or enter into an investment advisory agreement with us. Some information might be collected through automated means (see below). We may also collect your personal information from other companies, for example, if funds or securities are transferred to us from another financial institution. In certain situations, the information we request is for the purpose of determining your accreditation status.
Information we collect automatically
The information we collect through automated means may include IP address, browser and operating system characteristics, device characteristics, referring and exit URLs, activity flow and other technical information. This data helps us to better optimize our Site for our users and helps us to tailor our products and services around user preferences. It also helps us to understand the effectiveness of our communications.
We also use third party analytical services provided by Google Analytics. This service may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs to help us analyze how visitors use our Site. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be shared with or collected directly by Google Analytics and other relevant third parties who use the information to evaluate use of our site. To learn more about these analytical services as well as learn how to opt out, please visit Google Analytics.
How we use this information
We use the personal information we collect from you for our everyday business purposes. These purposes may include for example:
- To meet or fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information
- To evaluate your eligibility to receive requested information
- To provide advisory services to you
- To open an account for you
- To process a transaction for your account
- To communicate with you or respond to your inquiries
- To send you marketing materials, newsletters and other communications
- To better develop, manage and improve our Site
- To comply with any court order or regulatory request
Information we share
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as follows:
- With our service providers that we use to support our business and to fulfill the services requested by you. For example, for the opening of your account, trading, clearing, transferring, confirming or reconciling transactions in your account(s), or to provide you with statements or other records. These service providers, such as brokers and custodians, are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with the request or requirements of regulatory and/or law enforcement organizations.
- To provide disclosures as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TriNexus Capital, our clients, or others.
We do not sell, share, or disclose your nonpublic personal information to unaffiliated third-party companies other than as noted above.
We respect your personal information and recognize the need to prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect, including information held in electronic format. We limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need that information to serve you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards regarding your nonpublic personal information to ensure that we comply with our own policy, industry practices and federal and state regulations.